Make your gift to the Heavenly Fund TODAY!
The Heavenly Fund is our yearly campaign in which we ask you to consider joining us in stewardship. Gifts to the Heavenly Fund secure the financial stability of OLQH School by offsetting operational costs and building the school’s endowment.
The OLQHS faculty as a whole has already wholeheartedly supported this campaign with a total pledge of $7,284. Our faculty, as Catholic school teachers, give above and beyond each and every day and their job is their mission. Please join them in support of this annual fundraising initiative. The money raised from this campaign will be divided evenly between the school’s operating budget for special projects and improvements, and the school’s endowment, the OLQHS Trust.
Where are the gifts directed?
- 50% to the current operating budget to focus on special projects
- 50% to the OLQH School Endowment
Some of our goals for this year include:
- Expanding technology in our classrooms
- Implementation of STEM curriculum
- Physical improvements to our campus (parking lots, breezeways, lighting and playgrounds)
You CAN make a difference
All gifts are tax deductible.
Click HERE to make your GIFT TODAY!
If you are a current OLQHS parent - click here to download the FACTS draft form.
Click HERE for more FAQ about the Heavenly Fund.
Heavenly Fund Giving Circles
Benefactor: $10,000 +
Philanthropist: $5,000 - $9,999
- Below, plus invitation to 1958 Circle Lunch with Principal
Patron: $2,500 – 4,999
Guardian: $1,000 - $2,499
Distinguished Donor listing in Annual Report
Sustainer: $500 - $999
Sponsor: $250 - $499
- Distinguished Donor listing in Annual Report
Friends: up to $249
Parents giving $100 or more
Receive a Parent's Circle Decal