Welcome to Our Lady Queen of Heaven School!
Applications for new students will be accepted online beginning February 6, 2017 at 7:00 am.
To apply for admission to Our Lady Queen of Heaven School please follow the procedure below.
Submit your application online.
Go to our website www.olqhs.org
Under the ADMISSIONS tab you will see a link for the online application.
- You can review the entire application at any time during this process by selecting the Application Review item. From here, you will also be able to print a PDF of the application in its current state.
- The following required documents must be submitted online with your application:
- An email address for a contact at your child’s current school or daycare - Pre-K – 1st grade only
- Most Recent Report Card – 2nd-8th grade only
- Last Year's Test Scores – 2nd-8th grade only
- Exceptionality Documentation – for any student diagnosed with an exceptionality
- Submit your application
- Once the application is submitted, you will be asked to pay the online application fee of $25.
After submitting your online application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Once your application is complete*, OLQHS will begin its review process.
Student Interviews: The OLQHS administrative team will conduct interviews with students in grades 4-8. The OLQH School office will contact you directly to schedule this appointment.
- Other grade level interviews will be conducted as deemed necessary by the administrative team.
Once the applications have been reviewed and the necessary interviews conducted, the OLQHS admissions team will notify you of acceptance as soon as possible.
Once you have been accepted, you will receive and notification and an email with the information necessary to complete the online enrollment process to officially enroll for the 2017-2018 school year.
During the online enrollment process, you will be required to submit the following documents online. So please have copies of these documents available in an electronic format.
Recent Immunization Record